DeepTek's Mobile Application
DeepTek's Mobile app is an easy-to-use web-based application. It helps decongest workflow and assists qualified healthcare imaging professionals upload clinical information in a secure PHI transmission compliant manner. The app also allows user to download or share imaging reports as pdf or word documents. The Deeptek Mobile App can also be used to track reporting status of studies on the platform and enable faster communication with consultants.
Follow the infographic demo below to start using DeepTek Teleradiology App in a few simple steps:
1. On your mobile web browser go to page: https://mobile.deeptek.ai/#/
2. Login with the provided credentials. The login ID and password used will be the same which you use to access your desktop application, please keep it handy prior to use.
The login screen for your app
Enter your login details and password
The app also allows you to easily change the login password in case you forget it.
Click on forgot your password
You will get a link
on your registered
3. After successful login, the dashboard screen will appear.
Welcome to your dashboard !
Here you will be able to see the unique id, patient name, modality and an upload icon to add clinical history and a download icon to download the reports as pdf
4. You can also use the app to take clinical photos or upload notes, and images (jpeg format ) by simply clicking on the Upload icon
Studies where you want to upload history- click on the upload icon for that patient and it will open a dialogue box in which you can add the history as shown.
The app dialogue box showcasing a study where multiple jpeg are uploaded
5. Secure logout and easy to change password features.
On right top corner you can use the tool to logout securely or change password
For more details please call the system administrator or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org